At DDL & Co., we’re more than just an accounting firm; we’re financial architects dedicated to building brighter futures for our clients. With a commitment to precision and a passion for numbers, we help businesses thrive. We’re currently looking for a dedicated and detail-oriented Senior Bookkeeper to join our team.
What You Will Do
As a Senior Bookkeeper, you will play a vital role in our team’s ability to support our clients by:
- Efficiently manage assigned tasks, ensuring deadlines are met, and priorities are well-organized.
- Providing monthly bookkeeping services to clients: including maintaining and processing accurate records and accounts for client bookkeeping systems, performing account reconciliations, preparing payroll and processing government remittances, making ledger entries, and preparing year-end entries and adjustments.
- Mentoring and managing bookkeepers to complete bookkeeping work, ensuring quality standards are met, providing complete bookkeeping records to the assurance department and providing valuable insights to senior management (internal and external) for informed decision-making.
Supporting the Bookkeeping Managers on given files, your work will directly impact our clients’ financial stability and peace of mind. Your meticulous attention to detail, dedication to maintaining precise records, and ability to navigate deadlines will enable businesses to make informed decisions and achieve their financial goals.
This Job Is for You If
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of full-cycle bookkeeping experience, demonstrating your commitment to the field.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are well-versed in QuickBooks online or cloud-based bookkeeping software.
- You have experience managing staff and multiple books/companies assets
- You possess strong software knowledge, allowing you to adapt to various tools and technologies.
- You have experience with QuickBooks Online payroll or third payroll software applications.
- You’ve completed post-secondary education in accounting, bookkeeping, or a related business program, showcasing your dedication to learning and growth.
Why Join DDL & Co. in St. Catharines?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment, with mentorship and training.
- The chance to work with a diverse range of clients and industries.
If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented individual looking to further your career as a Senior Bookkeeper in a dynamic and progressive accounting firm, we encourage you to apply today.
Join us in shaping brighter financial futures!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re the perfect fit for this role to this ad.
DDL is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Accommodations are available upon request at any stage of the recruitment process.
Come and Join our Inclusive and Progressive Accounting Firm in St. Catharines
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with our firm, please apply by e-mail at email@example.com and address your application to Melissa Stevens. Including where you heard about this job in your application would be helpful. While we thank all applicants for their interest, we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.